Sunday 1 July 2012

Recent Buys and Outfits

 Uretim Hatasi (manufacturing error)- Pin Up

Oh lawd I'm back with some more terrible laptop pictures with terrible backgrounds.

I got me some skirts because my tops outnumber my skirts. Any excuse to go shopping. 
After 3 long months, I finally got my stupid £6 skirt from ebay. I'm honestly not surprised it was so cheap because the lining is sewn with the seams facing outwards  and it's really long and the front so I have to roll it up about 5 times just so it doesn't swamp me.
online gif creator
The rolling made my hips look strange but wotevz
online gif creator
Demin circle skirt of glory
Today I went to the V&A museum with my mum to see the Ballgown exhibition they have going on at the moment and I picked up a couple of things while the big Topshop sale was on~

gif maker
Tacky silver pleated skirt of glory
Close up of the nice things in detail

Outfit I wore when I went to see Exo
I could not for the life of me get the lighting to look right 
I've gotten in to a really bad habit of not blogging about things in chronological order. I still have a lot of stuff to write about what I have been up to over the last couple of weeks.

Here's a sneak peek; here's a pic of my crew with Carri Muden of Casette Playa that was in ID magazine.
Me and Joel be creepin'.

Later! x

11 comments:

  1. Who are all these sexy people moving in the bg of your first pictures? Dey cool, how did you get them to pose with you???!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked into my wardrobe yeah and there was this world full of people with animal heads and I was like WOAH SON and I took a pic of them as evidence to show the outside world my findings and then I ran for my life.

      Delete
  2. lmfao i really love how you do those gifs :'D

    i love that silver skirt too *u*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the skirts! That silver one is the best :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, in LOVEEE with your mint green skirt and the gifs! really creative and just a bit different to the rest of the blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just make the gifs to cover up my messy bedroom haha

      Delete
  5. The metallic skirt is so rad! I love it ~~ ♡

    Monstre Charmant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, love your blog! Def. following!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood! i love your style. and your gifs. too cool!!

    ReplyDelete