Tuesday 17 April 2012

Get the Look- Murua s/s2012

I was looking through Murua's spring/summer 2012 collection earlier today and thought I would create a get-the-look post. Murua is one of my favourie Japanese brands. It's polished, elegant and always beautifully styled, plus the head designer, Momoko Ogihara is gorgeous and inspiration herself.

I find Murua one of the easier Gal brands to to recreate with clothes on the British high street as it draws inspiration from Western high fashion so a lot of similar looking things are available to us here. So here's what I made!


Geometric patterns, polka dots, metals, layering, varied textures are typical style traits of the brand

Sunglasses: Topshop £16
Over-sized shirt: Topshop £36
Polkadot bralet: Miss Selfridge £20
Mullet skirt: Topshop £28
Cross pearl earrings:  Miss Selfridge £7.50
Frill socks: Miss Selfridge £4.40
Triangle stretch bracelet: Miss Selfridge £12.50

 Hope you like~ I might do some more entries like this in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Murua never fails to impress me! Always love their clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this idea! I'd love to see more and your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the items you picked out, they are perfect for the murua look

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me wish i hadn't sold my creepers with the giant rubber sole *le sigh*.

    ReplyDelete