Friday 4 March 2011

New hair, being approached and general crap

Sorry, for the lack of updates, my desire to blog has just vanished recently. I have a couple of things to talk abut but nothing earth shatteringly interesting, just about hair.

I got my hair tinted 3 shades lighter a few weeks ago, nothing dramatic

First thing that I wanted to say is that my two-tone extensions "evolved" slightly into a new pokemon something more fabulous. About 5 months ago before I had the red streaks put into my hair this is how I wanted my hair to look but because it would have invoked killing my hair with vast amounts of bleach, my stylist advised against it.

 Hi there Yunkoro

So I bought some blond extensions so I could fake having two-toned hair by dying the top half the same colour as my own hair and the bottom red.

But because I'm lazy, it took until now for me to actually carry this out
After I saw Kanako with a similar look it pushed me to actually do it.


I think Kanako looks so much better with long hair
General fabulousness


Kanako and her stylsit

My poor extensions went on a bit of a traumatic journey.

Even though my hair has been tinted to a lighter colour, my extensions were still too light to actually look good natural

This was my newly tinted hair and giant front fringe. Plz excuse lopsided fringe I didn't straighten it properly.

..so I had to dye the brown half a darker shade and slap the red on afterwards.

Don't they look gross! I used the left over Manic panic dye in Pillar-box Red from when I used when I had red streaks in my hair.

I ended up having to dye the red twice because managed to leave gap between where the brown ends and the red starts as you can see in the picture.

and now

.

.

.
SHAZAM! Pretty bright right?
I was so excited to put them in once they dried! The dark brown is a near perfect match to my hair and the red is super vibrant!

and I had a go at curling them  

My chin looks so weird here...Lol @ my disgraceful bedroom floor
So what do you guys think? Do you like it?

I've been given really nice compliments for it which kind of leads me on to a weird incident that happened to me in London yesterday.

(I wrote out our conversation but in internet just shut itself down and didn't auto save GRARGGH)

Basically a guy (called Kieran) approached me when I was walking through Leicester Square and told me he saw me walking and thought I was cute and couldn't let me walk past without first talking to me. He really liked my hair and choice of clothes and said he hasn't seen a girl around dressed like me and he thought I seemed really unique because of that. I lied and told him I had a boyfriend (haha I'm a bitch) so I couldn't and he got really upset.

He was pretty cute, not really my type, rocking a nerdy chic look. I really admire his pluck for approaching me. That moment was literally like someone out of a cheesy rom-com for me, it was so surreal. He seemed really sweet and genuine and the way he came across was just so adorable, I felt bad for lying to him but my heart is with my wives/my dungeon filled with partially nude kpop/jrock men I just don't want a relationship right now plus as cute as the circumstance, it didn't really feel right.

I felt like I was in a flipping movie or some shit but that really made my day.... especially when almost 1/4 of this months paycheck went on buying various silks for my college project x_x KILL MEEEEE

Oh also, I got this sexy new t-shirt from Uniqlo



and yes, when it says Big Bang, it means these guys.



To get this bad-boy on pre-order, I had to be on the Uniqlo website at 6am last Friday and battle it out with 23489 other UK Big Bang fans to try and get one before they sold out (which was about half an hour) Yeah they're going to stock them in the shops soon but SHUSH

OMG it's glittery too AKABVFASJKF ASJDASD.

Now I shall go back into my nightly ritual of playing their new mini album and charging about in my new shirt.

11 comments:

  1. Wow that looks really interesting!
    So cool! (ノ´∀`*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome !
    i am a new reader *O*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Now I shall go back into my nightly ritual of playing their new mini album and charging about in my new shirt."

    OMG~ I thought I was the only one! xD LOL ^^ I am IN LOVE with your new hair Emmie~~ can I please just shave it all off and keep it? ^^*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair so much! I really want one of those Big Bang shirts from UNIQLO but then I saw they had Dragonball Z shirts so now I'm torn between the two. X3

    The guy sounds so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE your hair like that, I think Nemoyayo had hair like that too
    Choclate brown and red is alovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the two-toned hair color!!
    ur so cute!!
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Now I shall go back into my nightly ritual of playing their new mini album and charging about in my new shirt."

    OMG~ I thought I was the only one! xD LOL ^^ I am IN LOVE with your new hair Emmie~~ can I please just shave it all off and keep it? ^^*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks really interesting!
    So cool! (ノ´∀`*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn girl! I love your hair and I saw that top in Uniqlo a while ago, didn't have my size though. *CRIES* I got a few Anime ones though, Uniqlo are always nice for UT Printed Tees.

    ReplyDelete