So everyone's been talking about what they achieved in the last year and what their hope are for the coming year
2010: This year was a massive mile stone for me. While my academic achievements still aren't to my satisfaction, what I have achieved socially, emotionally and psychology have been huge. I've met new people, made new friends, tried new things, been to new places and all in all, 2010 has been an amazing year for me. In some aspect, I don't think I am completely the same girl as I was at the beginning of last year, I've changed a lot, but for the best. I'm more of the girl I want to be and not what people want me to be but there is so much stuff that I regret not doing last year so here are a list of totally fun resolutions for 2011!
1. Work harder I am SO LAZY. it's absolutely ridiculous and this ear thing that prevents my concentration really doesn't help so this year I will work my ass off, academically and at my job because if I do both successfully that will mean (this leads on to my second resolution)
2. Travel more There's so many places around the UK I want to go to as well as other countries (the furthest place I've probably been in the UK this year is the Isle of Wight) so this year shall be my year of exploration! I want to travel to Birmingham to see Amelie in her natural environment (hur hur), visit all my friends at their various universities and go to Tokyo, Sweden, Finland and Turkey at some points
3. Get driving lessons When I turned 17 I was so flipping excited about getting driving lessons but I kept just putting it of and it just never happened so yes, driving lessons for Emmie and then I can take my friends on magical road trips in my shitty box-car, speeding and blasting shitty music through my tinny speakers for all the world to hear so I can too adopt that attitude that newly driving license-passed youths have who are like ' OH HAY LOOK AT ME, I JUST PASSED..laladerpderpderp'
4. Resist urges I am SHIT at resisting things in general. If I want something (generally clothes) I will buy is and screw all the consequences and that is a stupid attitude because I end up poor therefore I will think before I act/buy things and think HARD.
5. Get Japanese lessons Most of my interests extend from Japanese things so it only makes sense to get better at it, plus I would like to move out there at some point in my life to pursue a career in fashion~
and that's about all I can think of for the moment! so yeah have some things!
I bought these from Ichibankao a few weeks back~
Oh my gawrsh, i am EXHAUSTED. My New Years Weekend was damn hectic but so much fun, I'll write about it some other time. RIGHT BED NAO
Happy New Year everyone!